Elow! Just call me Yaning!

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

My First Job and My New Friends!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

After just a week in staying here in Canada, I had my first job ever! I'm just new here and still have no friends, money, and nothing to do and I had just turned 16 this May and thought about having a job!

Every time my family and I go out, I always look for now hiring signs at restaurants or fast food chains. I had many choices but the Tim Horton's caught my attention! Cause this Tim Horton's has its own foundation to help children and send them to camps to learn and have fun.

After a day from applying, we received a call from Tim Horton's telling me to come for training! Yah, but I'm still getting paid while still in training! Like I was making 700+ bucks in just 2 weeks!
I'm making money by myself but not just money, I had also many friends from working with different kinds of people.

Now my lists of what I want to buy are now attainable by myself! Got to add more things in that list!

0 comments: