Elow! Just call me Yaning!

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

My New Playstation 3

Monday, July 28, 2008


After 2 weeks of working, guess what I have bought from my first paycheck, A Sony Playstation 3 computer entertainment system.

What made me buy this system is its amazing features. One this amazing features is it's built-in Blu-ray Disc™ drive that delivers a whole new generation in high-definition gaming and unmatched digital media storage! The future for both sight and sound! It also has one of the fastest processors on the planet with state-of-the-art high-definition digital media meaning you get playing hardcore! It is 40 times faster than a Playstation 2 that is still very awesome. It can also be a substitute for a DVD player but not just a DVD player because you can also play Blu-rays!

But what I like most from this entertainment system is that you can use it like a desktop computer! Yup! Because of it's built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth system and also a web browser, so you can surf the internet which is very useful for me so I can open my Friendster, Myspace, check my e-mails, watch videos in Youtube, chat and even blogging with my Playstation 3 in a 50" High Definition TV while my brother is using our desktop computer. You can alsostore music, videos, photos and other files with its 80 GB 2.5' Serial ATA Hard Disk Drive. Seriously awesome!

0 comments: