Elow! Just call me Yaning!

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Welcome to Canada!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

After four long years of my mother's application for migration in Canada and also four years for me wishing that all of this will not come true, we landed in Canada.

Yeah, I didn't want to move to Canada because I was very happy with my life in the Philippines. I didn't want to leave my home, relatives, friends, girlfriends, and that I also had a progress in my loser life in the Philippines.

But what else can I do, were here now so i have to adjust and adapt to a new world, new environment, people, adventures and last but not the least, many topics to post! hehehe. so stay tuned coz I have a lot of sharing to do bout my new experiences
and adventures in my new home, Canada.

0 comments: